SpringBond Carpet Underlay
Springbond is an environmentally friendly luxury carpet underlay. 85% of the underlay is made from recycled PET plastic bottles and other single use plastics with up to 180 500ml plastic bottles in each roll. Springbond comes in 3 different varieties - 7mm double stick, 9mm stretch fit for heavy contract use and 11mm stretch fit for luxury domestic use offering superb under foot comfort. The underlay is extremely insulating and offers industry leading sound-proofing properties, minimising the transfer of noise between floors. Unlike most underlays, Springbond is fully recyclable at the end of its usable life and contains no harmful VOC's meaning better air quality throughout the home.
Key features of SpringBond
- 85% Recycled fibres and recyclable after use
- Maximum performance, minimal environmental impact
- Added comfort, warmth and softness underfoot
- Excellent thermal and acoustic properties
- Odourless and no harmful VOC content
- Naturally breathable: moisture, rot and mildew repellent
- Ideal for every stretch fit installation
- Light weight, easy 'fit' and dust free
Our products are all designed with you in mind and contain industry leading properties including thermal, soundproofing, insulation and virtual spring technology for a natural bounce back.
Our non-woven fibres contain virtual spring technology providing added comfort, they also contain no PU foam or harmful toxins, meaning you can sleep easy all night long.
Put a spring in your furniture with our unique non-woven fibre that offers not only the ultimate relaxation but is flame retardant as well as being kind to the environment.